Nothing but nuggets from the top posts of 2022:
3 Powerful steps toward confidence
“Nothing can be done without hope and confidence.” Helen Keller
#1. Act with imperfect certainty.
While making decisions examine options. Seek input. Go with your highest point of confidence.
Act with certainty once you make a decision.
#2. Maintain openness.
A closed mind is increases stress because you have to defend it.
#3. Commit to apologize.
How you respond to wrong decisions is more important than always making right decisions.
Read more here: 3 POWERFUL STEPS TOWARD CONFIDENCE
3 Ways to lean on people without being needy
The person who goes the farthest gets the most help.
#1. Know what you don’t do well.
Talent is a beginning. Compensating for the talents you don’t have creates explosive opportunities.
#2. Be confident with humility.
Let others be smart.
When someone makes a suggestion, explore how to implement it. Don’t reject it quickly.
#3. Invite others to lean on you.
If I could go back and change one thing about my journey, I would learn to lean on people.
Read more here: 3 Ways to Lean on People Without Being Needy
12 questions guaranteed to energize people
- Who are the bright spots on your team? How are you pouring gas on their fire?
- If you think about your activities last week, what are you proud you did?
- What are you glad you’re doing these days?
- What would you like to do more of?
- What are you doing that isn’t working? How might you stop doing what isn’t working?
- What did they see in you when they hired you? You are bringing so much more than that.
See more at: 12 Questions Guaranteed to Energize People
Read the top post of 2022: How to Develop the Habit of Finishing Stuff
What’s one take-home idea in this post for you?