20 Proven Things All Great Leaders Always Do
In an inconsistent world, great leaders are consistent.
Great leaders always:
- Tell the truth.
- Demand the truth.
- Act in the best interest of their organization.
- Get results through others.
- Celebrate the success of others.
- Challenge the status quo.
- Press into the future while honoring the past.
- Receive criticism gracefully.
- Listen more than speak.
- Take responsibility.
- Show gratitude.
- Pursue clarity and specificity.
- Engage in self-reflection.
- Act in alignment with who they are.
What essential leadership behavior can you add to the list?
Which behavior do you find most challenging and/or effective?